Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Hello, I'm new here. ^_^

  1. #11
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i think that he's older than 100 years, if you add the other story and his apparently age (since he was born, about 25)then i think he comes up to 200years, and that's the time we know about, maybe it's more... but anyway, it's one of the cases of "the older the better" ^^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 20, 2004 09:19 PM: Message edited by: aikasan ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Seraphim Hargreaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *grins* true true!^^ You know my other account is Alachino_Child but because yahoo won't let me go to my e-mail thing I can't retype my password so I had to go all the way to hotmail and get an address...;______; *sighs* My terrible life!

    Ludwig: DO NOT WORRY! IT SHALL SOON END WHEN YOU BECOME ON OF MY DEAD DOLLS! ^_______________^

    O_O *crawls behind Cain* Yeah....ummm..true, the older the better or rather the wiser the better! ^_~ THAT'S WHY I LIKE CAIN!!!! *huggles*

    Cain: T_T Is that supposed to mean I'M OLD????

    ^_^;;; I think now is a goos time to say Sayo!!! By any chance do you know of any other movie etc. featuring D??? ^^

  3. #13
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no, i haven't heard about D since bloodlust but we all shall pray for another movie *praying, praying* (>.< this is so hard specially if i don't who i'm praying to ^^)

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Crejz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I miss all the scanlation here at sakuracrisis.net [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe well WELCOME!! a little later here ^^;; but better late then never eh? XP But welcome everyone who has just joined..I can't seem to keep up with all the new people joining ^^; XD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •